Highlights of the 2022 Rittenhouse Row Spring Stroll include:
- special menus at neighborhood streeteries
- live music from DJ Kenny and all-ages bands from The Paul Green School of Rock
- giveaways and healthy snacks from The Rounds and Real Food From The Ground Up
- cocktail samples
- free workouts from Rittenhouse Row fitness studios, and
- a kid’s corner with face painting, crafts and temporary tattoos.
Getting There & Tickets
Admission to the event is free. All food and drinks are pay-as-you-go.
While driving is an option (there are multiple parking lots in the area), the easiest way to get to the festival is by foot, by bike or by public transportation via SEPTA.
The Walnut-Locust subway stop on the Broad Street Line leaves visitors a few blocks from the center of the action (at Broad and Walnut streets). Those arriving by Regional Rail can hop off at Suburban Station and walk just a few blocks south to Walnut Street.
For more information about the Rittenhouse Row Spring Stroll, follow the official Rittenhouse Row Instagram account .