For guests looking to get scared, Halloween Nights offers myriad options. Five creepy haunts await those in search of a thrill:
- Delirium is a 3D adventure that alters minds
- Machine Shop challenges guests’ survivor instincts
- The Crypt takes visitors into a lair of ancient vampires
- Big Top Terror invites guests to a twisted circus (new for 2022), and
- Nightmares , where Mr. Sandman is evil and sleep paralyzes (also new for 2022).
If you’d rather sip on a beverage than test your temerity (or maybe you need a drink between haunts!), the BloodLine Lounge has been re-”vamped” for 2022, and the Fair Chance Beer Garden, featuring local brews by Triple Bottom Brewing Co., serves as a respite for the weary.
Slightly less scary things to do include additional immersive walkthrough experiences, live performances, more themed bars and lounges, campfire s’mores and ghost stories, and plenty of places to shop for your Halloween merch or sweets.